Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Update

Hey guys, It’ been a while since I’ve updated this. Last night I finally worked on the game. I’m pretty happy with the way games are simmed for now so what I’m working on lately is the statistics. Cause yeah, game by game the stats seems okay but I wanna see what they look like at mid or long term. Then, I’ll readjust the sim concept and add some features to it.

Here’s what needs to be added to the sim concept:
• Penalties, powerplays, penalty killing.
• Shootout in case of ties.
• Team strategies
• Injuries
• Goalies change after blowout
• Remove goalie at the end of the game (maybe…)
• …

I also need to clean my code because it’s a bit messy for now. The architecture and design of the application is quite okay. It’s easy to modify the code even after a long time not seeing it. I experienced that last night 

Turtle steps is better than no steps at all eh ?

Cya soon with more screen shots.

Seb

No comments:

Post a Comment